If anyone has multiple PSTN lines at multiple addresses read this!

I had a customer with two PSTN lines at two addresses - one was a gas
station, the other an office.  After the merger/buyout/whatever they split
the bills and left the office one on autopay but the other line was left
there to rack up a bill.  They never send paper bills on their own - you
have to fight to the bone to get one.  Took a few hours but they did manage
to combine the two lines in to one account again.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill