> I just wish I could load Router OS on my Ubiquity CPE's

How do you know that you cant?

UBQTs are MIPs processors and MT has MIPs compiled OSs.

Has anyone tried?

I'd argue the opposite... I love Mikrotik Hardware, the one entity that
understands the value of making Mutli-port ethernet at the CPE, with super fast
processors.
Wonder if Ubiquiti OS will load on 433AH? or RB800?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband