From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Liam Cummings
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:50 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] New WISP

Hi all,

We are a technologies solutions company located in Cincinnati and trying
to become a WISP. We are running into two road blocks.

1 - We need to choose software that doesn't need a coder to operate

2 - Choosing the right access points and other equipment

We would love to here your thoughts.

Any input would be much appreciated! :-)

--------