On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 04:55, MDK <rea...@muddyfrogwater.us> wrote:

[ snip: a lot of interesting ideas with which I personally disagree
but they're still interesting ideas ]

> This idea recognizes and codifies that subsidy = threat of regulation and
> that free markets with a competitive environment do NOT need any regulation
> to provide workable services to consumers.

Does WISPA have any mechanism in place for polling the membership, to
see whether MDK's ideas really have the kind of support he thinks they
do? I think the membership is large enough that it's not necessarily
fair/wise to assume that nine board members can accurately assess
these things.

MDK: ever consider running for a spot on the board? That's one way to
be sure WISPA is listening to your views. :)

David Smith
MVN.net