From: "Steve Barnes" <st...@pcswin.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Repeater

Ok I have never even thought about doing this.  Does it actually work?  This
sounds WAY to simple.

A 29Db Grid on a Grain Leg  pointed at the AP that has a -68 signal plugged
into a 24 DB Grid Pointed to the house 1/4 mile away.  What kind of signal
would you have on the back side at the house?

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service