From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Robert West
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:14 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Burying Cable

Other than renting or buying a small trenching machine (That I'm sure I'd
use to slice every cable and natural gas/water/sewage line within 20 feet of
me the first time I use it)  I'm interested in seeing if there is a tool
that will let a person (Or corporation)  push low voltage cable down below
the sod.  I have a design in mind but if there is already something out
there I'd like to see it.  Yeah, to buy it or maybe rip them off and make my
own from how theirs look...  It's a thing..  Anyhow, I normally take a
shovel and make a slit in the sod and stuff the cable down in it but doing a
100+ foot run can make your day less fun than it already was.

Anyone using any human powered tool (Other than a shovel or paying some kid
20 bucks to do it for you) to bury cable?

Robert West

Just Micro Digital Services Inc.

740-335-7020

Logo5