Trango Apexes and Dragonwaves use the same type cable Entry fitting.
They are the highest quality fitting on the market in my opinion for THIN
outdoor Cat5.
Shireen outdoor shielded directburiel cable fits through just fine, and I
recommend the use of it, for Trango Apexes.

HOWEVER, IF you use THICK outdoor direct buriel cable such as Superior
Essex, Beldon, or Mohawk (.4- .45"), it will NOT fit through, and makes a
very poor design.
It is disappointing that there is not an optional Passthru fitting for
thicker cable.  With Superior Essex what we have to do is, we strip off the
outer PVC layer and then the inner layer will fit through the fitting.
Obviously this leave a water liabilty to the inside of the outer layer.
So... That means water proofing it with Mastic and Electrical tape, just
like any other COAX connector needing sealed. This is not pretty. However,
the Superior Essex's inner rubbery shield does offer some water proofing, so
its not that bad.

The connectors are called the "Conec" system.  They can be bought from Conec
or Digikey. What we really need to  do is convince Conec to amke a revised
version to accept the larger diameter Cable.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband