It would be interesting to see this.... So far the only folks who have
been successful with beamforming products (off the shelf easily
available) in the 802.11n have been the Ruckus Wireless Folks. They had
been sticking to indoor units because of their business relationships
with the Outdoor beam forming folks like Wavion and Gonetworks both of
them built nice outdoor units aimed towards Muni Wireless..but only do
802.11a/b/g  no N to the best of my knowledge.

Ruckus is slowly venturing out into the outdoor radios market place.

Meanwhile... Ubiqiti is doing something very interesting... they are
coming up with 802.11n based radios with MIMO antennas for  3.65mhz and
900mhz it will be very interesting to see how these perform.

The only other folks who claim to be doing  some wonderful stuff with
900mhx are the XgTechnology folks... but you decide if they are for real....

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom