From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:40 PM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Problems with UBNT Rocket + Mikrotik combo

yep, known bug with UBNT, make sure you have the latest firmware as
well, as even if you setup a WDS link, it would not pass OSPF protocol
one way.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"