Seems very strange that it gets the local routes but not the remote routes -
not sure how RIP works as it's been a long time since I've touched it.  Most
everyone does OSPF.

Make sure you have the latest Ubiquiti firmware - a LOT of posts regarding
multicast and routing protocols were addressed.
http://www.ubnt.com/support/downloads

Also, welcome to the ranks of poster!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340