From: John Scrivner <j...@scrivner.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:23:14 -0500
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: <supp...@bridgewave.com>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] "Missing" Bridgewave

Attention Bridgewave Support,
You are being copied live on a WISPA email list server.  According to
the guy noted below you guys make it a policy to only sell radios in
pairs instead of one radio even in a hardship situation like this.
That really sounds like you are bullying the customer to me. So here
is the deal. You have a few hundred operators copied on this list. Is
this your policy? Are you going to help this operator or not? Remember
that the future ability for you to sell to operators representing a
couple of million customers are probably represented here on this list
and will read your reply. Let me be clear in stating that I pledge to
NEVER buy from your company, EVER ,if you are not going to help this
guy and sell him the one radio he needs to fix this terrible
situation.
Sincerely,
John Scrivner
President