After about a year of getting the same response from AT&T after multiple
order requests at different locations across our network, the guy in
charge of building out fiber for the region called and said "what in the
world are you guys doing?!?"  He ended up giving us the location of a
few fiber terminals in the area.  We found the ones closest to our
network, made an agreement with a tenant nearby, and did a wireless PtP
to connect it to our network.

Moral of the story, we were shooting in the dark until we had an "in" in
the right department at AT&T.

On a related note, does anyone have an experience with Charter's fiber
services?

--
Kristian Hoffmann
System Administrator

Office - 209-543-1800 | Fax - 209-545-1469 | Toll Free - 800-905-FIRE