From: Patrick Leary [mailto:ple...@apertonet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:37 AM
To: bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com; WISPA General List; Fred Goldstein
Subject: RE: [WISPA] USF Reform Bill Introduced - The most compellingreason
to document and map your network coverage ever

You'd think there would be an excellent legal argument to fight that.
Seems it'd be difficult to enact a law that in effect discriminates
against certain classes of providers, especially since WISPs are the
only "pure play" broadband providers out there. Theorectically the
re-configured USF is meant to propel broadband...so how could the feds
exclude the only entity that provides broadband first, other services
second. All other providers have "broadband" as a secondary play.

Patrick Leary
Aperto Networks
813.426.4230 mobile