Rick,

Where were you scanning from when you got this?

Scanned 10.10.31.1 - 10.10.31.55
8/6/2010 7:22:04 AM

IP                    Ping                  Hostname

10.10.31.1            2 ms                  N/A
10.10.31.3            158 ms                N/A
10.10.31.4            637 ms                N/A
10.10.31.22           547 ms                N/A
10.10.31.21           567 ms                N/A
10.10.31.23           567 ms                N/A
10.10.31.26           711 ms                N/A
10.10.31.29           859 ms                N/A
10.10.31.32           852 ms                N/A
10.10.31.39           774 ms                N/A
10.10.31.43           676 ms                N/A
10.10.31.44           898 ms                N/A
10.10.31.47           885 ms                N/A
10.10.31.48           1289 ms               N/A
10.10.31.27           704 ms                N/A
10.10.31.25           1234 ms               N/A
10.10.31.28           784 ms                N/A

I am assuming from the AP (or before it) because the 31.1 radio has 2 ms ping
time.
I wouldn't think one bad sub would be causing ping times like this across the
wireless network unless it was flooding the pipe.
We see these results (albeit different manufacturers equipment) when clients
have viruses or they tank the network when they are not throttled.
I just hope you are not seeing better results because "Mike the Porn King" shut
his laptop off and took it home at the end of his work week.

:-)

-B-