From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jerry Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:45 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] POE Switch

Just talked to Tycon Power.

The image on the PDF is incorrect. The correct image is:
http://www.wlanparts.com/product/TP-SW5/High-Speed-10100Mb-5-Port-POE-Switch
.html

I was more interested in a 4/8 port POE device with redundant power supply
inputs and switches/jumpers to reverse polarity. I called and spoke with
Tycon and described this and he said to look for something around end of
Sept/Early Oct. I guess they had something like this in the works.

Combine that with a managed switch or a Router Board and it's a nice clean
tower cabinet.

No hacking required.

- Jerry