On 8/18/2010 12:18 PM, ~NGL~ wrote:
That is our next step, to remove all clients except 2 from the Mac list in the AP Access Control List
*From:* Justin Wilson <mailto:li...@mtin.net>

    *Sent:* Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:01 AM
    *To:* WISPA General List <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
    *Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Major Disaster

       If it were me, and the problem happens anytime of the day I
    would disassociate all the customers in the middle of the night
    (providing you see the problem then too) and turn them on a few at
    a time until the problem re-appears.  If having a just a few on
    still has the same results it's either frequency, those handful,
    or hardware issues.
-- Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>

is this a bridged or routed network? One thing you might also want to try is PPPoE authentication to get rid of the broadcast traffic interfering with data. 5 mHz channels is really a slow channel as others mentioned with all those CPEs. We only went down to 10 mHz channels that worked well once other things were fixed (like routers/bridged)

Leon
02:34:00