Hey Scott,

My experience with their email can be hit and miss as well unfortunately; I use their 'techsupp...@trangosys.com' address. Normally, I get a response, but sometimes I don't. My most recent email from last week has gone unanswered, which is rare for them.

As for the RFM upgrade, I did have the same problem, but, I realized that the reason appears to be because I already had that version of RFM installed. I went from v1.2.3 to v1.3.0, and even though there is an RFM file in the v1.3.0 package, for me it was the same size/same version as the v1.2.3. As I look again now on the FTP, the v1.3.0 files have been removed and the directory renamed to say 'pending release.' But, before that, there was a text file that showed what version of FPGA/FW/OS/PIC/RFM that v1.3.0 takes things too, and the RFM was un-changed from v1.2.3 -- so I think it's failing when you do 'bootimage' because you already have it upgraded.

I don't have these two units in production yet (within a week they should be installed), and normally I just use the CLI so I can't comment on the Speed stats under the Web interface.

I'm also not able to offer much on what this release does -- on the phone he mentioned that it fixed a rare gateway issue related to the ipconfig/ibm ip -- it wasn't the fact that you couldn't set an ibm gateway ip, that was fixed in v1.2.3, but it was something else. That's all I know :).

Thanks.

-Steven