I beg to differ with this logic, applying to UBNT only... While
generically it is true about the separation... if your logic were true
about in-sufficient isolation... then we would not be able to operate a
full POP, where there are three Sector Panels and a 2ft Dish, all within
the same 10-20ft of each other, all running Rocket M5's, all on
different channels.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom