What kind of bandwidth are you pushing through the ap now?

On Sep 13, 2010 1:32 PM, "Steve Barnes" <st...@pcswin.com> wrote:

All my APs are Mikrotik. My CPE’s are a mix of Tranzeo and UBNT.   I have a
AP with 58 Clients on it and starting to get complaints about slowdowns.
They are all setup 10 MHz channel 802.11g.  This is a tower that due to
contractual issues I cannot add anymore equipment.  So I am considering
taking down the Mikrotik and 120 degree sector and putting up a UBNT Rocket
and Airmax 120 sector.  It will take time to physically switch all my
clients to new UBNT Airmax equipment but would like to get it done before
the snow flies.

Has anyone down this?  Success?  I know I cannot turn on Airmax till
everyone is on the UBNT with that capability but does it work fine till you
get it on?

*Steve Barnes*

RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service <http://www.rcwifi.com/>