From: "Steve Barnes" <st...@pcswin.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Taking the plunge

I guess I didn't make myself clear.  They are not concerned about slow
speeds of downloads more of a matter that there is 60 clients hitting an AP
with no TDMA or any kind of timing and they start griping about their VOIP.
I was always told that on a 20 mhz 802.11b/g network that you were best to
stay under 40 clients.  On a 10 Mhz 802.11g not to go much over 60 Clients.
I see that the Airmax with the TDMA will handle a higher density of clients
per AP.

Is my thinking wrong on these numbers?

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service