Sorry, when ever people talk about mesh they most often mean 1 radio
meshing. Multiradio relays generally do not benefit from most of the
mesh software. OSPF or rSTP works very well and are generally stable
and are generally supported and have many tools. I keep everything off
the radio I possibly can and use them as bridges with a router behind
them. With Mt having $40 units that is even easier and faster then
ever.