Hello all,

            Some people of the list, like Robert West, Glenn Kelley and of
course Matt Jenkins, strongly recommended me this list for my “case”.

We are located in Haiti. My team is working on technical and technological
specifications of a document for the deployment of Internet service on
public frequencies in rural areas. We welcome your thoughts on the topic in
terms of previous experiences and, well sure, you recommendation in terms of
equipment. You should note that the environment in question is very
mountainous with very precarious infrastructure conditions: no electricity,
poor access, etc. We would like to deploy a service at minimal cost, using
mainly open source software.

All comments, suggestions, recommendations, draft, success stories are well
come.

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Warms regards,
Georges-Keny PAUL