From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Justin Mann
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:23 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Email hosting

Hello,

We are currently using Everyone.net 3rd-party email hosting provider for
about 60 domains and 1000 email accounts. We are very displeased with
their service and have decided to make a change.  Last time it was a bit
of a shot in the dark, this time we would like to make a choice we can
stick with for a long time.

What 3rd-party providers have been successful for you, in the 1000+ user
range? Responsive support is our number one demand, followed by service
reliability.  Does anyone have experience with Google mail services for
business? It is one among several we are considering.

--------