Thought I would chime in since I'm using the SAF lumina in my network:

The standard Lumina at 11GHz does up to +12 dBm at 256QAM and
+19 dBm at QPSK.    SAF designed this radio specifically for
lower power applications (solar etc). and has a typical power
consumption around 25W per unit.

They have a high power model that does +25 at QPSK and +17 at 256 QAM
at 11GHz.

Pat