Today is a day that makes me the best person in the world for that question.

The SAF Lumina has a (famousguy-otherfamousguy) port where you can actually
screw it in - good for outdoor use.  This jumper has an LC connector.

I am using the Chinese enclosures and an LC adapter to connect to the main
fiber run.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343