If you can ask your broadband mapping authority to send you the shape file
package they created and/or used to show your network coverage I will use
that data directly.

Brian

From: Martha Huizenga [mailto:mar...@dcaccess.net]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 11:51 AM
To: bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com; WISPA General List
Cc: motor...@afmug.com; memb...@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Time to update the National WISP Map?

sounds great to me. What do we need to send you?

Martha Huizenga
DC Access, LLC <http://www.dcaccess.net>
202-546-5898
Friendly, Local, Affordable, Internet!
Connecting the Capitol Hill Community
Join us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Washington-DC/DC-Access-LLC/640964
86706?ref=ts>  or follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/dcaccess>

On 10/11/2010 10:37 AM, Brian Webster wrote:

And I wonder what everyone would think about the idea of identifying which
WISP is serving the area this time? With all the requests Matt Larson sends
out from the WISP Directory, they come directly from the national map. We
don't identify who serves the area currently and thus the consumer questions
who they should contact.

Again, thoughts and ideas or complaints? The last version I ran the WISP's
were promised anonymity. This would be a big change and I don't want to
violate any trust I had with those who provided information in the past.

Brian