From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:51 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik Dude 2GB Limitation

I've only rebooted mine for upgrades and enabling/disabling ntp/routing and
such. I hate having Windows servers to support, it may just be me but I feel
they always cause more problems then they solve - ESPECIALLY in time.

I really hate the storage issues, though.  Backups have to be done manually
- keep that in mind!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343