Wow, I've ordered several things from there in the past 6 months and I have
never experienced anything even remotely close to this issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:43 AM
To: fai...@snappydsl.net; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] wlanparts.com (WAS: POE Injectors)

I would NOT recommend anyone ever buy from WLANparts.com.

I used to purchase things there every six months. My last order I placed an
order for a RB600 and an HPOL 5.8ghz omni. Total order was for like $350 or
so. Got an email from them saying the omni was on backorder. Got the RB600
and waited for a month, didn't hear anything on the omni so I tried sending
an email. They don't have any email address listed on their site, was just
an online form. Tried that twice and never got a response, so I tried
calling the phone number, never got through to anyone, left a couple
messages and never got a return call.

If I placed the order with a credit card I would have done a merchant charge
back but my order was on my bank debit card so I couldn't. I've never placed
an order with them again... that was over 6 months ago.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820