From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:52 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] wlanparts.com (WAS: POE Injectors)

Charles,

The owner, Frank, has contacted me about this as of 10 minutes ago. I don't
know what else I could have done here differently. First I sent an email to
wlanparts, (which Frank acknowledged on the list that went un-noticed.)
Second, I tried calling the phone number several times not getting through
and also have Josh verifying as well by posting on list that he couldn't get
through either on 4/27.) And 3rd I made the original thread on 4/27 asking
for anyone if they know whats going on over at wlanparts.com where several
people could have replied back and defended them including the owner Frank
but Josh was the only one that replied.

So after all that effort I described above tell me what was I supposed to
do? It appears to me I exhausted all potential options. Anyways it doesn't
matter as it appears the issue is being handled now and I am looking forward
to posting on the list that it has been fully resolve as it appears Frank is
now handling the issue himself.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126