These airport weather radars are  able to work in 5670-5720 MHz.
In our country 5470- 5670MHz is open  and   5670-5720 is not allowed to
use   to avoid interference with these (it seems the same type) airport
radars.
 Rocket in 5650 Mhz  with 40 Mhz channel bandwidth has  huge out of band
emission  above  5670 frequency and create problems.
Vyacheslav
UNIDATA
www.unidata.com.ua