I assume you're using MikroTik.

You can run multiple PPPoE servers on a single Ethernet segment. The client
will send its PPPoE Active Discovery Initiation (PADI) packet, and both servers
will reply with their PPPoE Active Discovery Offer (PADO). The client will then
select which AC it wants to use based off of which AC replied first, AC name,
service name, or any combination thereof.

http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/PPPoE#Stages
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point-to-Point_Protocol_over_Ethernet#Server_to_client:_Offer_.28PADO.29

Posting on Cisco mailing list regarding PPPoE AC redundancy.

http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-bba/2005-April/000477.html

Juniper's PPPoE AC implementation has a 'delay' feature in its 'Service Name
Tables' which allow an administrator to explicitly set an AC as backup.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.1/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-network-interfaces/topic-40403.html#jd0e116783

Because MikroTik doesn't support this 'delay' you'd really end up just load
balancing your clients across the two AC's. Not a bad solution and it still
provides some level of redundancy.

--
Blake Covarrubias