I don't use Facebook much but, I had to lately in order to test the
problem. Is actually a little slow from time to time. All other pages
load fine. That's what I don't understand.

I found this about facebook:

http://www.5starsocialnetwork.com/facebook-connection-problems/

http://support.momentoapp.com/discussions/problems/106-problem-with-facebook-connection

http://www.facebook.com/KnownIssues/posts/171845609509593

I'm puzzled at all this and is really "getting on my nerves". I have
people complaining about it.

Thanks.