I don't know whether it helps or not, but we put in policy routes so
that every four or eight routed subnets were NATed out through a
different IP address.   Something like:

192.168.248.0-192.168.255.0 goes out through 208.14.222.10
192.168.240.0-192.168.247.0 goes out through 208.14.222.11
etc etc

Since putting these rules in, a lot of our NAT issues have gone away.
We have a LOT of customers on Facebook and Hotmail, and they get very
vocal when stuff isn't working, so I know that it is working well for
the most part.

This is on a StarOS NAT box, but we are going to be replacing it with
Mikrotik in another month or so.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com