Are you thinking about putting the additional Omni/Bullet as a temp
solution to decommission the older radio/sector to some newer radio /
sectors ?

You will have to try it.. you might be able to do that....

If you are thinking of this as a long term solution... then keep in mind
"Omni Antenna(s), Noise from All Sides..." are two dirty words that are
a disaster waiting to happen .. .kinda like 'drinking & driving'.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom