When we forward copyright notices from the entertainment industry
lawyers to our customers who download illegally-obtained movies, we get
a variety of responses from our customers, ranging from none at all,
shocked, angry, understanding, etc.

This takes the cake...DEFINITELY my favorite...gettin a little
wrist-slap from dad...

(names have been changed to protect the guilty)...

*******************
Hello this is Taylor Wisdom, Bill Wisdom's son. My father just informed
me of an email he received from UnwiredWest via Mark Nash regarding the
downloading of a film which violated copy infringement laws. The was
labeled "Takers". I did download the film "Takers" from a bit torrent
website and have since then deleted the film and any programs affiliated
with them. This sort of copyright infringement will not happen again. I
do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Taylor Wisdom

Muhahahahaha...