LOLz,

My wife (the boss) called one dad on our network to ask him to tone
down the bit-torrent-ing. She was told by the dad that they did not
torrent.

Well, they went computer to computer and disconnected each one. When
they got to the son's computer they discovered the culprit... :)

My wife felt pretty bad, the kid was in serious trouble, especially
since his dad worked for MS as some leader in the team
running/developing MS-DRM!

ryan