While I do agree with the idea that we need less regulation of (fixed)
wireless and a lower barrier to entry for cellular wireless, I would
like to knwo what parts of this particular proposal you have a issue
with. I, personally, would love to see the layer 1 and layer 2+ be
forcably broken apart for wired isps (IE, if you are a ILEC, you must
have a separate business entity run the 2+, with set prices for
everyone who wants to be a layer 2+ entity on that layer 1 network)
with wireless getting a mix of this (unlicensed is not bound to layer
1/2+ split, with some licensed being (like cellular) and some licensed
not being bound (like 3.65, sub 700) and opening more spectrum (that
is a mix of bound and non-bound) and see where that takes us. Time to
wake up and go pickup the kids.