It is tough to have a meaningful discussion when you make comments as
such ..

You don't have to agree with Fred, but if you listen to him with and
open mind, at worst you will end up learning about a whole series of
events that got us this point...

And it is not due to some individual who went to Washington and Kissed
someone !

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom