I think that most will agree that they do not however since it touches so many
citizens there will always be a group demanding that “They need to do something
about this” for whatever reason and most if not all bureaucrats are reactionary
to the squeaky wheel and will do almost anything to shut them up.

In the end, as you said, a deep pocket corporation will take it on and the FCC
will cave in to the position of that party.

The whole thing is a double edged sword, IMO.

I just wake up and go to work and do as little as possible……………