From: Chuck Hogg
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 6:47 AM
To: spie...@avolve.net ; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Figuring it out

Try setting the Rocket AP to 10Mbit on the Ethernet and see if you get the same
results.  I have had several 100Mbit ethernet issues with Rockets, only fix I
have had has been to put a modified POE RB/750G near the top of the tower to
the Rocket.  At 100Mbit they had 7-20% packet loss.  If you have a mikrotik you
can also test this using the ping command from base to top and set the timeout
to 75ms.  If you have any packet loss, try setting to 10Mbit and ping again.

Regards,

Chuck