>>I've got a small network with a MT RB-750 and UBNT (PS2's, NSL2's,
>>NSLM5's, NSM5's and a BulletM2) and I'm wondering how we're going to
>>fair if/when our upstream throws the switch on IPv6. I'd like to
>>hear someone else is already doing it.
>>
>>Our "upstream" apparently is Hughesnet being resold in South
>>America. I'm not sure if their system/our modem is IPv6
>>capable/ready. That may keep us on IPv4 and tunneled/nat'ed to IPv6
>>for some time.
>
> Personal opinion:  IPv6 is worth less than the paper its RFC is
> printed on. Ignore it and it will go away.  Really.

I am very concerned being that only 2 percent of the IPv4 pool remains.

http://ipv6.he.net/statistics/

In a few months we may not be able to get more IPv4 space.  What then?
 NAT everyone?  Ugh, with thousands of custommers thats an ugly
proposition.  How do you track down abuse, subpoena issues and so many
other things...