90% of the ones I've seen are the standard grain leg with a ladder the whole way up with 2 - 4 guy wires.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 4/27/2011 3:15 PM, Scott Reed wrote:
Yeah, some of them. One of them that I have equipment on about 10 miles south of Steve is a 200' leg. Elevator with 5 stops. Somethings do not fit in the elevator, so you have to take up the rope and pull the gear up. If the elevator wasn't there, the ladder has 6 platforms and at each one you have to move over at least 3 feet, sometimes more. All the ladders are caged. Would be quite the challenge without the elevator. We have 2 legs that you put a ladder up to the building, climb up the roof about 20' and then climb up the ladder. One of them is 100' and has a platform at about 80 feet. Most them have guy wires as well, so getting the rope back down in the place you want to pull stuff up gets to be a challenge as well.