IURC might get quicker results if you have to file a complaint.

On 11/9/2011 9:10 AM, Steve Barnes wrote:

I live in an area in Eastern Indiana that used to be Verizon and now is Frontier. I have gone to a VoIP system at my office and love it. I got an ATA to setup my home, got the temp number and started the port process and My home exchange cannot be ported by my provider. It is different than the office exchange. They are checking with Level3 to see if there is anything more that can be done. I want to start offering VoIP to that exchange but if I can’t get the port to go I will have very few takers.

What is my next step. What should it do before I file a complaint with the FCC?

Steve Barnes

General Manager

PCS-WIN / RC-WiFi <http://www.rcwifi.com/>

No virus found in this message.