From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of David Hannum
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:37 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Customer Usage

What do you folks feel is "excessive" usage on your system?  And how do
you deal with it?  Do you have bandwidth limits?  Where do you draw the
line.  I have one residential sub  who month after month uses more
bandwidth than the next 3-4 residential subs combined.  Last month, they
used over 105GB.  Is this excessive?  The next top residential sub in
the same month consumed 37GB (which in and of itself was 10GB higher
than the next one).

With Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc, this may be the new normal . . .

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
David Hannum

New Era Broadband, LLC