At 11/21/2011 09:29 PM, you wrote:
>The only other "telcos/cellcos" here that have local numbers are US Cellular
>and Verizon. None of the big VOIP carriers do, such as Vonage/Packet8/take
>your pick. They have NO Clec's here either.

I like to think of that as a challenge. ;-)  The good news is that
they use the Nashville tandem, not their own, so the traffic exchange
can be indirect.

But it's true that there are no CLECs with numbers in TLTC's
area.  Powertel, US Cellular, VZW and Sprint Nextel are the only
other carriers there, all mobile.  No Celina numbers, either, if it
matters. But Livingston has pooled prefix codes available.

  --
  Fred Goldstein    k1io   fgoldstein "at" ionary.com
  ionary Consulting              http://www.ionary.com/