Although I'm guessing very few folks on this list use Engenius EOC-1650
access points, I can relate that my very small experiment sampling product
quality in outdoor Engenius gear from Microcenter has yielded 100% duds.

That is, of the APs purchased in a pinch last month because my usual
supplier was out of stock, all of them, 100% of them, or not 0% of them,
have been returned due to defects discovered.

Both appeared to have transmitter failures, one exhibited maybe 20% or 30%
of the tx power it should have had, and the other appears to have lost its
transmitter entirely.

Thankfully, Microcenter took them both back, probably to be packed back
into boxes and re-shelved.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net