> We have a site that costs @ $3800/month for (shared) 3Mbps/512Kbps
> (Satellite), so we have been caching with Mikrotik proxy since the
> beginning (1998). I found a caching system that works well and caches
> videos and other types of traffic. If anyone is in the same situation
> you may want to check out Thundercache. It's a little tough because the
> sites using it are mostly in Spanish. I have 400GB of cache on it (3
> drives). Now the users will be able to be cached and retain their public
> IP.

You probably mean Portuguese, not Spanish. Thundercache is a popular
but somewhat controversial cache here in Brazil due to GPL code
misappropriation. You might want to look at
InComum(http://sourceforge.net/projects/incomum/) for a free resource
or CacheMara from MaraSystems(http://www.marasystems.com/) for a
commercial product that gives back to the GPL codebase.

Rubens