Yea but the FCC does not agree and I have no desire to find out what
the fines might be. If I felt like skirting the rules I would
lightup some Ubnt on 5.4 with DFS2. At least that has the radar
scanning the FCC wants. They say they are just waiting on certs for
the other M gear. I am feeling pressure from users and competitors and
5.4 will be the best way to relieve it.