Yup, Its been 10 years since I used it in my wisp. When the next line
came out it did no better then Atheros based radios in my environment
and cost 5x as much to deploy. I do not have a business rich
environment, and even if I did, they do not like $500 installs and
$100/mo. This makes my primary target residential users. Ubnt delivers
now, just not in 5.4-5.7 and I have pressure
to expand as well as have room to move around a competitor who has 5.4
links now but wants to replace them with 5.8. There is no (or very
little) 5.8 room due to how and where both of our towers sit.