Specs:

Generac 8KW generator

Automatic Transfer Switch

APC 450 rack mount UPS

Mikrotik RB1200

Mikrotik RB435 (3x 802.11n sectors)

Dragonwave Compact Horizon #1

Dragonwave Compact Horizon #2

(I don't know how many horses, chickens, goats, pigs, and other critters are
onsite, but I don't think they're an issue).

Total load on the UPS is at 44%, estimated run is 25 minutes (long enough
for the generator and switch to do their thing).

Radios grounded to the tower, tower grounded and bonded to the shack.  Shack
has two rods (panel -> Rod -> Rod -> Generator).

Everything inside is bonded as well, including the drain wires on all the
Cat-5.

Yesterday, the Dragonwaves rebooted several times during the storm, but
neither RB lost power even once.

Any guesses?  I'm sleeping on it over the weekend, but probably need to get
it figured out before too many more storms come over the mountains.

Thanks,

-Troy